Global Account Manager / Business Partner / Local Distributor
- Account Manager / Business Partner / Local Distributor – is accountable for all local direct OEMs and endusers business, explore new potential business to increase the market share, especially in process compressors in Oil & Gas industry (including CNG/LNG/BOG etc… natural gas compressors, PET blowing compressors in soft drink industry, fluid lubrication market and thereby growing the business.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Drive to grow the potential and existing direct local business in terms of customers, market shares, and revenue and to improve business profitability through pricing and margin management.
- Responsible for the new project/application developments at potential and existing direct customers, develop customized value propositions, achieve the growth via the existing business and the new commercialized business.
- Responsible for positioning new value propositions at target local direct customers for commercial development and for communicating value propositions to the market.
- Develop and maintain networks at adequate levels in the value chain and within target customer’s organizations focusing on engineering and technology and sales.
- Responsible for collecting market information and communicating current and emerging needs for target local customers to drive value proposition development.
- Works closely with facility managers to implement strategy for existing and potential local customers.
Requirements – Education, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor’s in machinery, chemistry or related engineering field.
- Very good understanding for Oil & Gas or compressor market locally.
- 5+ years’ experience with machinery, Oil & Gas or Soft Drink related industries.
- A strong negotiator who can identify big local customers’ needs and persuasive in presenting ideas.
- Relation builder (good social skills), networker.
- Structured worker with project experience.
- Willing to grow up with manufacturing facility’s support.
- Or local company having experience in related areas.
Send your CV or company profile to email@example.com, see how we can work together and explore more in future.