After worked in Houston USA two years, Jacky returned back to Shanghai China in June, 2015 and established LEAH Industries with other professionals, devoting to improve these critical components for reciprocating compressors. LEAH Shanghai has an independent material laboratory and workshop, is able to control quality / cost, increase efficiency, reduce lead time completely. LEAH’s high performance materials use mature recipes and procedure, good for Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / CNG / LNG / BOG / PET and other industries.
– PTFE, PEEK or PPS series materials, cold and hot compression molding.
– Piston rings, rider rings, packing rings, wipers and packing cases engineering and manufacturing.
– Compressor plate or ring valves engineering and manufacturing, enforced PEEK plates or rings, high grade springs.
– Present Sloan Brothers lubricators, pumps, divider blocks, check valves and accessories.
– Other spare parts for compressors.
– Import and export business.
Engineering, Quality and Durability are our core value for mutual benefits.
July 2013 – June 2015: Compressor Products International, Houston, Texas, USA
Job Title: Director of Technology Exchange, report to Engineering & HR / Marketing / Finance VPs etc.
- Managing the workload shared between the engineering functions in the United States and the engineering functions in China
- Overseeing and scheduling tasks to be completed by the operation sources in China
- Preparing the jointly developed engineering tools to be translated and efficient in China
- Implementing research and development initiatives of current manufacturing processes
- Developing capital plans for future manufacturing and engineering capacities for Chinese market
- Overseeing China operation, project management, including authority to decide on resources to be used in China
September 2010 – June 2013: Compressor Products International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Job Title: General Manager, report to global General Manager & VP of Operation
- Managing the business including profit and loss, employee development and implementation of strategies to meet the sales targets
- Developing plans to meet customer requirements including proper inventory, resource, capital equipment levels
- Adhering to Corporate (EnPro Group) financial and EHS guidelines
- Supporting other facilities as needed to create a global capacity to meet customer expectations
- Working as a team within the CPI organization and with other EnPro divisions
- Leading sales team and launch business initiatives including distributor relationship management
August 2005 – August 2010: Compressor Products International-Liard SAS, France
Job Title: China Sales Manager, report to General Manager of CPI France
Work for CPI France as a sales manager in China, start local business from zero with many valuable customers, affording sales, marketing, engineering and service role individually; Build a local sales team as CPI Shanghai Office; Implement whole procedures to start CPI China entity including company location, license, building decoration, machines, hiring and training etc.
January 2002 – May 2005: Hoerbiger (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Job title: Sales Technical Supervisor / Product Manager / Marketing Executive, report to Sales Director
Sales and technical support for reciprocating compressor valves, rings and packings in petrochemical / refining industries; Dual product manager for Hoerbiger distributed box lubricators and lubrication system (Lubriquip / Graco), and HydroCOM – Hydraulic computerized stepless capacity control system for reciprocating compressors; Marketing Executive for developing new market
August 1998 – December 2001: Fusheng Industrial (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Job title: R&D Engineer and Project Supervisor, report to Engineering Manager
Focus on reciprocating and screw compressors in engineering department, solid fundamental knowledge on compressors, modern manufacturing and engineering process
September 1994 – July 1998, Bachelor of Engineering
Fluid Machinery and Fluid Engineering (i.e. compressor and turbo machinery)
Xi’an Jiaotong University